OH247

Super clear skin at home

www.onheels247.com

A lot of people ask me how it's possible for me to wear make-up on the daily and still have clear skin. It's because I've been scrubbing my skin twice a week with this exfoliating coffee-lemon-salt-moringa-scrub for ages! It cleans clogged pores, removes dead skin and stimulates the blood circulation. Plus, it's easy to make, you probably have all the ingredients at home.

You will need:
One pad of coffee (pads are nice as they're already grinded, but you could use other coffee and grind it yourself)
The juice of half a lemon
A teaspoon of salt
Dry oil (I use the Moringa dry oil from the Body Shop which you can also use for your hair and skin, during the summer I use it on my legs for a nice glow and to moist my skin. If you don't have any dry oil olive oil will work just fine!)


Mix everything together, leave it for ten minutes, and then gently rub it onto your skin with your hands. This actually feels very nice but if you have sensitive skin you might want to be extra careful and try not to rub it too hard. Leave it on your skin for about three minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Please mind that rincing is not enough, you will have to wash your face properly. You might smell like coffee and moringa for the next few hours but I will take that for the clean and soft skin it gets me anytime! Better than any drugstore scrub! You could use this on the rest of your body as well.


1 comment:

  1. What is your skincare routine? Like what cleanser, serum, moisturizer and exfoliator do you use?

    ReplyDelete

Request or ask something: info@onheels247.com